With Best Boilers:
- UL listed Field Fabricated and Factory Packaged units.
- NYSERDA, SCA and NYCHA approved.
- Made with American Steel and manufactured in NYC.
- Available in sizes from 20 HP through 600 HP.
- Laboratory tested/certified to produce 87% thermal efficiency and 89% combustion efficiency at full rated input.
- Can often be modified to your specifications and made to fit in your boiler room.
- You will have a single point of contact to answer your questions.
- The largest and most successful NYC contractors have chosen Best Boilers for their customers.
- A family owned and operated business.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Boiler shown with standard 2" fiberglass insulation jacket.
- Manhole, when required by code, will be 12" x 16".
- Safety or Relief Valves: size and quantity to be determined by ASME code.
- Locking Damper in vent outlet—standard.
- 20" dia. access opening with refractory lined door and observation port—standard.
- All standard steam trim (safety or relief valves, steam gauge, water column, gauge glass and tri cocks) shipped loose.
- All boilers are designed, built and inspected in accordance with ASME code.
- If no coil is used, water line may be lowered 2".
- Depth of smoke box may be reduced on request.
- Dimension references distance between floor surface and fiberglass insulation jacket. Boiler shell is 12" from floor surface.