- Boiler shown with 3" fiberglass insulation jacket.
- Manhole, when required by code, will be 12" x 16".
- Safety or Relief Valves: size and quantity to be determined by ASME code.
- Locking Damper in vent outlet—standard.
- 20" dia. access opening with refractory lined door and observation port—standard.
BFP 4-Pass Boiler
- All standard trim (safety or relief valves, steam gauge, water column, gauge gloss and tri cocks) shipped loose.
- All boilers are designec, built and inspected in accordance with ASME code.
- If no coil is used, water line may be lowered 2".
- All boilers supplied with (4) 0 0.50 NPT exhaust test ports.
BFP 4-Pass Boiler Specifications
The BFP 4-Pass Boiler offers a range of horsepower from 60 HP - 600 HP.