- Boiler shown with standard 2" fiberglass insulation jacket.
- Manhole, when required by code, will be 12" x 16".
- Safety or Relief Valves: size and quantity to be determined by ASME code.
- Locking Damper in vent outlet—standard.
- 20" dia. access opening with refractory lined door and observation port—standard.
5C Boiler Model
- All standard steam trim (safety or relief valves, steam gauge, water column, gauge glass and tri cocks) shipped loose.
- All boilers are designed, built and inspected in accordance with ASME code.
- If no coil is used, water line may be lowered 2".
- Depth of smoke box may be reduced on request.
- Dimension references distance between floor surface and fiberglass insulation jacket. Boiler shell is 12" from floor surface.
Ratings, Data, and Dimensions
The 5C Model offers a range of horsepower from 80 HP to 300 HP.